Salary: $12.32 – $21.26
This position provides on-site coordination for the Greeley Farmers’ Market year round.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
- Basic math skills to be able to calculate sales taxes and add/subtract figures on paperwork.
- Ability to assure security of market assets.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with vendors and customers and resolve problems in a professional manner.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies.
- Ability to organize and maintain site in a safe, effective and attractive manner.
- Ability to work with volunteers to enhance market operations.
- Completing EBT/EFT transactions using wireless POS device and accounting for market coupons.
- Organizing vendor parking and set-up.
- Monitoring vendor product and activities to ensure adherence to Market policies.
- Distributing and collecting sales reporting envelopes with required fees for each vendor.
- Preparing and submitting reports and collected funds to supervisor.
- Providing information to vendors and customers during Market sessions.