As part of the social distancing measures required to combat COVID-19, the way people, institutions, and governments buy and acquire food has changed. We recognize that this has disrupted (closed) markets for some Colorado producers at the same time as it has created some new opportunities. In order to promote information sharing such that buyers get access to Colorado grown and raised products and producers are informed about emerging market opportunities and resources needed for production we created this spreadsheet. Please use this spreadsheet to enter information about:
- Farm grown and ranch raised product(s) that you have available for sale;
- Food product(s) that you or your business/institution are looking to purchase;
- Assets that you have available to store or transport product (e.g., freezers, trucks);
- Areas where you need technical assistance or other support (e.g., help making products available online);
- Supplies or services needed for your business;
- Labor that is needed or available for hire.
In order to ensure this spreadsheet stays up to date, the list moderator (Adrian Card: Adrian.Card@colostate.